I cannot believe it’s already June!! How have five months of 2012 already flown past?
- Sell my dining table & mirror
Sold the table!! Fail on the mirror
- Read 2 non-fiction books.
Check! Read A Covert Affair: Julia Child and Paul Child in the OSS (not really about Paul & Julia Child as the subtitle states, but rather Jane Foster… good history on the US during and post-WWII however) and Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen (This book makes me want to know more about the world of ultra running, seriously one of the best books I’ve read in a long time.)
Sidenote: You can keep up to date with everything I’m reading on Goodreads!
- Keep up with gratitude journal
- Register for a French course (or two).
Check…ish? I signed up for Livemocha so I think that counts.
- Run 50 miles (total, not at once).
Fail. I only ran 39.
- Finish my Peace Corps Medical Clearance paperwork and send it in!
- Finalize date to take French CLEP Exam.
- Keep up with gratitude journal.
- Volunteer once per week.
- Run 60 miles total.
The next 4 are from this post…
- Finish my full inventory of items.
- Pay my Discover card back down to $0 (it’s currently at $495).
- Become Red Cross CPR/First Aid certified.
- Spend money ONLY on necessities.