I leave on Thursday for Portland. SO EXCITED! It will be nice to get out of this summer heat for several days and be around some really awesome people.
Moving on… I had a hard month. I only successfully completed three of my eight goals, but you know what, I’m gonna celebrate! Two were HUGE and I am so happy to have knocked them out. So yay for that.
- Finish my Peace Corps Medical Clearance paperwork and send it in!
Fail. I am picking it up today or tomorrow (I hope). This has been nothing but stress and drama for me the past several weeks…
- Finalize date to take French CLEP Exam.
Fail. With the aforementioned medical paperwork drama, I haven’t even thought about French in the past month.
- Keep up with gratitude journal.
Another fail. I don’t even know where it is… it’s probably been at least a month.
- Volunteer once per week.
ANOTHER fail. I think I got 1 or 2x in.
- Run 60 miles total.
SUCCESS! I ran 67.36 miles this month.The next 4 are from this post…
- Finish my full inventory of items.
- Pay my Discover card back down to $0 (it’s currently at $495).
- Become Red Cross CPR/First Aid certified.
- Spend money ONLY on necessities.
Fail. Unless you count new running shoes and some more work clothes as necessities…
- Clean up the apartment
- Read 2 books.
- Re-start up gratitude journal
- Run 70 miles.
What are you doing for July?