I called 2014 the Year of Foundation since I believed I would laying the groundwork for the future. Check, check and check. Things didn’t always go 100% according to plan, but overall I am happy with how the year unfolded.
Big moments of 2014:
- I got engaged to the love of my life!
- I visited five new countries: India, Morocco, Qatar, United Kingdom and United Arab Emirates.
- Ryan and I planned our big, RTW trip, and now are making it happen!
- I finished out my service working with an amazing NGO in Bahir Dar.
- I became a RETURNED Peace Corps Volunteer.