The fifth item on my 12 Goals for 2012 is to complete 5 things on my 30 before 30 list. I started this year with low expectations, but high hopes. So far, I feel as though I’ve gone through a major transformation.
“How does one become a butterfly” she asked pensively.
“You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.”
- Trina Paulus, “Hope for the Flowers”
I am going going to blow past my goal of five this year. In fact, I completed six within the first four months. Wow.
2. Be vegetarian for a month – done!
4. Get another stamp in my passport – done!
7. Skydive – done!
18. Read 52 books in 52 weeks – done!
19. Buy at least 3 vegetables I’ve never tried before. Eat them. – started
20. Create a new painting – done!
28. Have a cocktail at a classy restaurant – done!
30. Do something that terrifies me – started
I’m pleased with the fact that once I put my mind to doing many of these things, I did them.
Have you completed any major goals for the year or things you wanted to do? Have you felt like your life is changing for the better?