My 30 before 30 list of things I want to accomplish before March 2016:
Run a half marathon. Be vegetarian for a month. Take a class that interests me. Get another stamp in my passport.
- Refinish a piece of furniture.
Get out of debt… all of it! Skydive.
- Learn how to jar or can a vegetable.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Get my fortune told.
Kiss someone on New Years
- Do 100 consecutive pushups.
- Buy a bicycle.
- Host a dinner party.
- Go to an NFL game.
- Attend a ballet.
Throw out 50 things.
- Read 52 books in 52 weeks.
Buy at least 3 vegetables I’ve never tried. Eat them.
- Create a new painting.
- Take the GMAT.
Take a yoga or volunteer vacation.
- Have professional photos taken.
Go scuba diving. Complete 10 days of absolutely no spending.
- Get a massage.
Bake my own homemade bread.
- Have a cocktail at a classy restaurant.
- Improve blog layout and content.
- Do something that terrifies me.