I feel as though I am going 2,000 different directions. And it’s starting to stress me out.
I wanted to write about all the things that stressed me out last (including my dog chewing up my brand new, just arrived in the mail yesterday The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau), but I had some time to chill out and decided instead to simply write about the things I’m thankful for.
- Pleasant, cool weather (in May!)
- Sitting on the balcony with my puppy and a glass of wine
- My AWESOME new business cards from Moo.com (printed on ecofriendly/100% recycled paper)
- Closing another credit card
- Apprendre le français
- The thunderstorm this morning!