For my 52 in 52 project, I read a32 books in 2011. The following five were my favorite of those 32… (Books are in the order I read them, not order of preference.)
- The Summer We Read Gatsby, Danielle Ganek
- The Screwtape Letters, C.S. Lewis
- The Art of Non-Conformity, Chris Guillebeau
- A Trick of the Light, Louise Penny
- Flawless: Inside the Largest Diamond Heist in History, Scott Andrew Selby and Greg Campbell
I ‘ve ready several great books already and have more lined up for 2012 that I can’t wait to get started on (or finish in some cases)!
What were your favorite books of 2011? Any in particular you are looking forward to in 2012?